log empty gif module if a connection lasted more than 10s

Chris Savery chrissavery at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 19:39:38 MSD 2008

I don't know how your'e going to tell if they kept it open for more than
10 sec. As far as I know there's no way to do that. Also note that many
email readers purposefully block images in email so that receipt is not
disclosed. I know I use Thunderbird and it does that. I only allow image
display if I know what it is and want to see it. I just wouldn't depend
on that method.
Chris :)