TE_ADDR in path_info

remo.laubacher at ortic.com remo.laubacher at ortic.com
Sun Sep 7 13:14:39 MSD 2008

>> You're right, the variable contains the correct value in the log file!
>> This is going to be nasty.. Will check if there's a problem with php
> 5.2.5.
>
> If you can easy reproduce the bug, could run tcpdump to insure that
> nginx pass correct PATH_INFO to backend.

I can easily reproduce this error, it happens in about 30% of all requests!
Unfortuantely I can only reproduce this on one server - a virtual server
where I don't have access to raw packets. I guess there's no way to use
tcpdump there but I'll try it.

I could use a fast-cgi wrapper to check it too. Do you know a script I
could use to do that?

Remo