Auth and PHP

Chris Savery chrissavery at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 17:37:26 MSD 2008

If it helps, here's a section of my config that is working for auth on
one directory only,
server {
        server_name blah;
        root /var/www/mysite;
...some rewrites not relevant...
        location ~ \.php$ { fastcgi_pass 127.0.0.1:9000; include
fastcgi_params; }
        location ~ ^/free/admin {
            auth_basic "Restricted";
            auth_basic_user_file /var/www/mysite/free/admin/.htpasswd;