504 Gateway Time-out during POST

Aleksandar Lazic al-nginx at none.at
Mon Sep 8 00:54:02 MSD 2008

On Son 07.09.2008 20:43, David wrote:

>I haven't had any errors logged yet, but will keep an eye on it. The
>process itself is still taking far too long. This is a new server - I
>upgraded and took the opportunity to try out nginx and php-fpm. This
>server is considerably faster than my last.

Do you have got some 504 errors in the meantime?

>I have setup all my scripts to run mysqli.

Is it possible to check the runtime of the scripts?

e.g.: http://at.php.net/manual/en/function.microtime.php

>Is there anything I can be trying now ?

Please try to add the timing format in nginx to get a 'normal'
response time from php-fm

http://wiki.codemongers.com/NginxHttpUpstreamModule

BR

Aleks