Upstream closed connection...

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 00:02:21 MSD 2008

Quite the opposite! I actually offered to pay him to help expedite
things :)

It simply is the best way to manage php under fastcgi. I had an idea
that kind of resembled php-fpm, and while asking around for someone to
make it, I was pointed to php-fpm. I had never heard or known about
it. Not enough exposure.

As I don't know C I'm doing my best to help the project... Which is
getting exposure and getting the name out there. :)