static POST

Igor Sysoev is at rambler-co.ru
Fri Sep 26 13:57:30 MSD 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 09:28:24PM +0000, David wrote:

> Does this patch exist in the .0.7.* ? I think this is might be what has been
> making my form POST submits so horrendously slow.

0.7.x has the following features:

Changes with nginx 0.7.12                                        26 Aug 2008

    *) Bugfix: a request body was dropped while redirection via an
       "error_page" directive.

Changes with nginx 0.7.11                                        18 Aug 2008

    *) Feature: now nginx returns the 405 status code for POST method
       requesting a static file only if the file exists.

They allow POSTs to nonexistent files and redirect them to a backend
using error_page.

--
Igor Sysoev
http://sysoev.ru/en/