Does this look okay?

Delta Yeh delta.yeh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 07:48:20 MSD 2008

Great thank you!
I have put it on the nginx english wiki, the example page .
So  others may take it as a reference.
We still need more examples on other OS and HW.
Anyone who want to report your story with NGINX can reply this thread
in the form of

OS&HW:
    what operation system nginx runs on?
    what hardware you use ?  CPU, memory, NIC.
Purpose:
   nginx works as a web server,reverse proxy or both.
Load description:
    how many connections?
    how many request per second?
    what CPU&MEM resources nginx use?
System config:
   your system config or how you tune it?
Nginx config:
   your nginx config? please remember to remove the sensitive data.