X-Accel-Redirect not passing Content-Type?

Xia Qingran qingran.xia at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 13:12:39 MSD 2009

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 7:59 AM, Maxim Dounin <mdounin at mdounin.ru> wrote:
> No, it doesn't.  X-Accel-Redirect preserves Content-Type header
> from original reply (the one which returned X-Accel-Redirect).
> Check your php script actual reply to make sure it's actually
> returns Content-Type header (actually as header, and no other
> headers with same name).
> Maxim Dounin

Can nginx automaticly add Content-Type header when there is no
Content-Type in X-Accel-Redirect response?

If it could do, the backend CGI programs using X-Accel-Redirect will
feel better.

Xia Qingran
qingran.xia at gmail.com

Henny Youngman  - &quot;I told the doctor I broke my leg in two
places. He told me to quit going to those places.&quot; -