nginx bug

Victor Iggy lists at
Tue Apr 21 04:11:54 MSD 2009

Maxim Dounin thank you so much! You just saved me from pulling out my

            if ($request_uri ~ "^/resources/.*") {
                expires 30d;

Works perfectly. I did not know things get discarded in if statements. I
would ideally be using try_files but I have varnish in front of nginx to
cache data. There are some issues with nginx on solaris using /dev/poll,
connections in rapid succession get dropped and eventports just stops
responding after a few hours of medium amount of traffic.

Posted via