Debugging nginx Load Balancer

Arun Gupta lists at
Wed Apr 29 17:47:46 MSD 2009

Thanks for the response!

nginx was built using --with-debug, here is my complete CLI:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/nginx --sbin-path=/usr/sbin --with-debug

nginx and GlassFish gem are all running on the same box for my
experiment, i.e. So I updated the existing events entry as:

events {
    worker_connections  1024;

Saw no new messages in access.log and lots of messages in error.log but
no information on the port being servicing the request.

Am I missing something ?

Anton Yuzhaninov wrote:
> Arun Gupta wrote:
>> I'm using nginx 0.6.36 for a load balancing a cluster of GlassFish Gem.
>> Is there a debug level or statement that can be added to nginx.conf that
>> will log the instance serving the request ?
> 1. nginx should be build with ./configure --with-debug
> 2. add ip to debug requests to nginx.conf:
> events {
>    debug_connection;
> }

Posted via