Parsing with Ragel

Emiller nginx-forum at
Fri Aug 14 02:48:10 MSD 2009

Hello all,

I have reorganized my infamous Guide To Nginx Module Development; it is now broken out into a basic Guide and a separate article called Advanced Topics. The only new material is a section on parsing with Ragel:

I use Ragel to process file lists in mod_zip, and I think other module writers could benefit immensely from Ragel. See for yourself.

Let me know if you find any bugs in either article or have any questions.