nginx & php-fpm is fast but what about...

AMP Admin admin at
Sun Aug 16 18:27:12 MSD 2009

First I want to say that I love nginx & php-fpm combo!  My site is like
lightening compared to the old cpanel/whm, apache combo!  Thanks to everyone
and their help over the past few months.

Second, I was thinking, you can have a nice fast server side config but what
about you site?  If you're using a giant CMS then your site can be slowed
down by that and all of your awesome server tweaks are wasted.  That's what
started this thread.

Nginx & php-fpm is fast but what about a lightning fast CMS to complement

What do you currently use?

What is the fastest CMS?

But what about functionality, ease of use, and visitor usability?

I would love to hear the nginx experts opinions on this.  Thanks!