rewrite help needed.

Ian Hobson ian at
Wed Aug 26 19:44:21 MSD 2009

Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Ian Hobson">
>> I should have mentioned that I'm on ubuntu and therefore nginx 0.5.33  !
>> No try-files.
>> So I must either compile nginx on (unfamilar) ubuntu, or work round the
>> missing try-files.
> Suffer no more:
> (for 0.7.x stable branch)
> (for 0.8.x devel branch)
> Built for hardy (8.04 LTS), running in production environment
Hi Jeff,

I installed your repository and public key, and the apt-get update gave
an error...

..... $ sudo apt-key adv --keyserver --recv-keys
Executing: gpg --ignore-time-conflict --no-options --no-default-keyring
--secret-keyring /etc/apt/secring.gpg --trustdb-name
/etc/apt/trustdb.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --keyserver --recv-keys 565B38F9
gpg: requesting key 565B38F9 from hkp server
gpg: key 565B38F9: "Jeff Waugh (jdub) <jdub@ --removed-- .org>" not changed
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:              unchanged: 1
 .....$ sudo apt-get update
Get: 1 hardy Release.gpg [307B]
Ign hardy/main Translation-en_GB
Get: 2 hardy Release [65.9kB]
Ign hardy Release
Hit hardy/main Packages
Fetched 308B in 4s (70B/s)
Reading package lists... Done
W: GPG error: hardy Release: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:

What does this mean?