How to use multiple IP as proxied connection IP

Zhang,Tony tzhang at tudou.com
Sat Aug 29 11:17:11 MSD 2009

Hi

Currently, my Nginx service IP is used as both VIP (service IP) and proxied connection source IP ( I use Nginx as pure proxy server), since I use close connection to user client, and close connection is used between Nginx and backend squid, those two situation means that there are many time_wait connections hung over there, and proxy connection port of that VIP is not that enough, is there any way to use multiple IP or dedicated IPs as proxied IP to increase the usable connection port. Thx a lot!

Thx
Jie

Tony ZHANG

Tudou.com - Tech - OP - Site
Email: tzhang at tudou.com
Better Performance, Better Experience
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CA28BA.06DAA160]

This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged.If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error,please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.