putting stupid search engine urls back

AMP Admin admin at ampprod.com
Mon Aug 31 00:38:21 MSD 2009

Awesome... thanks :)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nginx at sysoev.ru [mailto:owner-nginx at sysoev.ru] On Behalf Of
Gabriel Ramuglia
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 2:38 PM
To: nginx at sysoev.ru
Subject: Re: putting stupid search engine urls back

Glad it worked out.

One last thing of note is that "." equals "any single character",
whereas in your example i think you want it to match a literal period,
which is done via \. In the example above this shouldn't cause any
problems that I can forsee, as a period is a single character that is
matched by ".", but I thought you might want to be aware of this.

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 9:39 AM, AMP Admin<admin at ampprod.com> wrote:
> Oh great idea... thank you!

Jim