Strange "Connection Hanging Problem"

Shri @ DevLib.Org shri at
Mon Aug 31 19:47:30 MSD 2009

Quick FYI. I've downgraded to 0.7.60 and this problem does not occur.

If someone can give me some debugging hints, I'd be happy to assist.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Shri @ DevLib.Org
  To: nginx at
  Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 10:59 PM
  Subject: Strange "Connection Hanging Problem"

  I seem to have a strange problem, that can best be reproduced by this

  curl -- works (connection terminates and control returns back to the prompt)
  wget -- does not return control

  In firefox, the page does not seem to load although I can view the source.

  Any clues as to where I could start debugging?

  ./nginx -V
  nginx version: nginx/0.8.11
  built by gcc 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-44)
  configure arguments: --prefix=/usr/local/nginx --with-file-aio --with-http_realip_module --with-http_geoip_module

  PHP-FPM : 5.2.10