proxy max file size

Kingsley Foreman kingsley at internode.com.au
Thu Dec 3 16:40:47 MSK 2009

Hi Folks,

Im just trying something out with proxy_pass,

I want to create a small cache for proxy_pass so im using

http {  proxy_cache_path  /var/nginx/cache levels=1:2 keys_zone=my-cache:8m max_size=1300m inactive=20m;  proxy_temp_path /var/nginx/cache/tmp;   server {    location / {      proxy_pass http://example.net;      proxy_cache my-cache;      proxy_cache_valid  200 302  30m;      proxy_cache_valid  404      5m;    }  }}However what I would like to know is if there is a way to limit the size of the file being cached, for example if you have files ranging from 1-20mb, however you only want to cache files smaller then 6mb how would you do it?  Kingsley