Nginx securiy problem

Cliff Wells cliff at develix.com
Thu Dec 3 21:58:35 MSK 2009

On Thu, 2009-12-03 at 13:22 -0500, egerci wrote:
> :))))
> No , after switched back to apache I don't receive any complaint

Actually my belief is after you *reinstalled the server* you didn't
receive any complaints.   That is, you removed whatever malware was
installed, but because you also switched to Apache at the same time, you
conflated the two variables.   Reinstallation of the OS is almost
certainly what fixed your issue, not Apache.

Most likely your security concerns lie within whatever web application
you are serving.

Regards,
Cliff