merlin corey merlincorey at
Thu Dec 10 23:07:49 MSK 2009

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 9:26 PM, Igor Sysoev <igor at> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 09:54:35AM +0700, Edho P Arief wrote:
>> On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 2:22 AM, Igor Sysoev <igor at> wrote:
>> > Please send me feedback privately about my English language/style errors.
>> > I DO need it.
>> >

> --
> Igor Sysoev

Great work these docs are really good!  It will help with helping
people on the IRC quite a bit, I think, because it makes many things
very clear.  Certainly, I found the server names hash bucket tuning to
be instructive (I see it all the time in people's configurations
probably because it's on some blog and I am pretty sure they are
setting it to weird retarded values D:).

I have just one English correction:
-e 's/Now let’s look how nginx chooses a/Now let’s look at how nginx chooses a/'

Though I did see some places where traditionally there might be an
article (a an the) and maybe some weird placement of commas...  I
don't think it affects the readability.  If you really like I will go
through it again some night and give you a list of such places.

-- Merlin