nginx and oauth

nginxlist at nginxlist at
Thu Dec 17 13:54:01 MSK 2009

I have been using upload_module with nginx and rails and using a configuration much like the one suggested here:

I have been successful at doing this with multipart uploads to handle large files.

I am now trying to use the same configuration to accept multipart uploads from an oauth client.

In essence I have to be able to expect the oauth headers and pass them on to rails after handling the file uploads in nginx.

But I'm hitting a wall, seems that either I am missing some parameters coming in.. or nginx cannot process the oauth header correctly

Anybody have any experience doing this?

posted at,79684,79684#msg-79684