loggint through syslog

Michael Shadle mike503 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 02:10:56 MSK 2009

i could see the draw for people to aggregate all their access logs
through syslog remoting to a central logging server, that'd be kind of
a neat way of handling it, but i'd be worried that the syslog
infrastructure isn't designed for hundreds of messages per second or
more (maybe it is, but that would worry me :))