large rewrite convert

AMP Admin admin at ampprod.com
Thu Dec 24 03:41:15 MSK 2009

I tried that converter.  doesn't seem to work.  This one is a bit
complicated to me.  If it was strait forward I wouldn't have asked the list.

For example, I don't even know what the third line here means:

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule .+ - [L]
RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9_-]+)$ profile.php?ID=$1 [QSA,L]

All of the rewrites in that attached file are slightly over my head.  oh
well, I'll have to pay someone a few bucks or something to do it.

Regards,

-Team AMP
http://www.ampprod.com

====== CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ======
NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for
the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system.
Thank you.