Traffic Limit and HTTP Header rewrite

Anto aryanto at chello.at
Sun Dec 27 21:35:07 MSK 2009

Thanks for your reply.

I do need conditional logic, especially to re-write the "Content-Type"
header. So I can set it depending on whether the original file is  *.js,
*.css or *.html when serving their gzip format. As I said before, I can
easily do that using Lighttpd via mod_magnet LUA script. So I am
wondering if I could do that in Nginx when I finally use it to replace
my Lighttpd (if it really could replace it).