Traffic Limit and HTTP Header rewrite

Anto aryanto at chello.at
Mon Dec 28 12:41:40 MSK 2009

Hello Agentzh,

No, I have not tried that *together*. As I still can not debianized
Nginx 0.8.x core, so adding HttpHeadersMore module would be more
problematic for me. Is there any full debian package of Nginx 0.8.x
including the HttpHeadersMore module, especially for debian squeeze? Or
do you have any hint to debianized it?

I know that we can easily compile them together, but I want to have a
clean environment on my VPS. So I prefer to install it from a deb
package on my VPS.

Thanks in advance.

Anto