Piotr Sikora piotr.sikora at
Tue Dec 29 06:13:02 MSK 2009

Hello Maxim,

>>     *) Bugfix: nginx closed a connection if a cached response had an
>> empty
>>        body.
>>        Thanks to Piotr Sikora.
> I belive setting r->header_only here is wrong aproach.  At least
> it breaks addition filter module for such responses.
> Also you probably want to consider doubled last chunk for stale

You are right, this will break addition filter module.

Your patch works as expected, I wonder why it wasn't applied in the first

Anyway, I modified your patch a little to avoid unnessesary call to
ngx_pcalloc. Hopefully Igor will include this in nginx-0.8.32 ;)

Best regards,
Piotr Sikora < piotr.sikora at >