Traffic Limit and HTTP Header rewrite

Aryanto Rachmad aryanto.rachmad at chello.at
Mon Dec 28 05:50:34 MSK 2009

No. I have not tried that module. Mainly because the Limitation section
says as below, which means it can not handle Expires, Cache-Control, and
Last-Modified headers. And it suggests to do that via the Headers module
which can not do any re-write.

"Limitations
Unlike the standard headers module, this module does not automatically
take care of the constraint among the Expires, Cache-Control, and
Last-Modified headers. You have to get them right yourself or use the
headers module together with this module."