Paul Jessup lists at
Wed Dec 30 03:16:23 MSK 2009

Rob Schultz wrote:
> What's your config look like? And did you flush the browsers cache?

Hello Rob,

in between posting the question and your lightening reply, I found the
problem - nginx put the files into a sub-folder of var/www, so I just
moved them - need an embarrassed emoicon here... :)

However, I have tried to get a local rails app working (it does on
web-brick), but without success - can't get a reply on
localhost/testdir/testrhtml say. Could you please tell me if this looks
right in the conf file?

   server {
      listen 80;
      server_name localhost;
      root /home/me/sites/my_app/public;   # <--- be sure to point to
      passenger_enabled on;

Kind regards
Posted via