nginx not responding to some SYN packets

Radek Burkat radek at pinkbike.com
Wed Feb 4 11:06:15 MSK 2009

Thanks Igor, for eliminating one variable for me. I noticed that when I use
a single worker and set the affinity to the same core as the ethernet
interface interrupt I decrease the frequency of the issue but do not
eliminate it.  Not sure
Are there any kernel/network debugging tools which reach a little deeper
than tcpdump?

Radek