Problems compiling nginx-0.7.33, AIX, gcc

LOCSEI, Gabor sunfish69 at
Wed Feb 4 22:21:30 MSK 2009

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 6:58 PM, Valery Kholodkov
<valery+nginxen at> wrote:

> I think options --with-openssl=/usr/lib/ and --with-zlib=/usr/lib/ are not
> needed, since they specify path to _sources_ of respective libraries and you
> have already the _headers_ of zlib (I'm not sure about openssl).

Wonderful! I was just too blind to read ;-) It worked.

For those who are interested, the previous hints should be well enough
to compile nginx on both AIX 5.3 and 6.1, both 32 and 64 bit, but of
course the configure options must be modified ;-)

I will test more functions later...