mod_cgi for nginx - anyone?

Grzegorz Nosek grzegorz.nosek at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 16:03:17 MSK 2009

On Sun, Feb 08, 2009 at 01:19:12AM -0800, mike wrote:
> I googled around originally for nginx + CGI stuff (specifically
> bugzilla, mailman) and could not find anything.

I've been spamming this list with fcgiwrap ever since I wrote it many
months ago, you must've been asleep ;) It's even been on the wiki for
some time now.

> This might work just fine! I will have to try it out. Looks like it is
> just like php-fpm, but for CGI?

Roughly. It still needs a process manager of some sort. Have a look at
my website, there's a very simple launcher script there that you might
find suitable.

Best regards,
 Grzegorz Nosek