Enable Pipelining in 0.6.35

Nginx Lova lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Feb 10 07:11:34 MSK 2009

I was experiencing some really weird behavior with Safari and thought it
could be related to the way Safari does it's pipelining requests. Some
refreshes of the webpage would load some images , others with load other
images but no the ones it did previously. Has anyone experience similar
behavior ?

Cheers