nginx-0.7.34

Kevin Worthington kworthington at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 16:37:28 MSK 2009

No, my build system was not running Nginx. I built the package and
transferred it to a test system, after uninstalling it there. Tried
the entire build process over a few times and still get the wrong
version. I am going to try to rebuild on a separate system today to
try to isolate this problem.
--
Kevin Worthington