Need help with converting this htaccess to nginx rew

Jim Ohlstein jim.ohlstein at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 21:06:51 MSK 2009

No. A wiki is a wiki and a forum is a forum. They each have a place and a
purpose.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum.

Like I said, I'm more than happy to donate the space, bandwidth, and
vBulletin license if there's enough interest.

People can contact me privately if they prefer.

Jim