Can nginx work with multiple certificates...

mike mike503 at
Thu Feb 19 13:09:19 MSK 2009

running multiple SSL certs on the same IP requires SNI

which nginx supports, as long as your openssl build supports SNI.

also there is limited browser support for SNI - IE7 (I don't think on
XP though), Safari, Firefox, and only certain versions and above on
all of them. has all the info.