Igor Sysoev is at
Sat Feb 21 13:18:18 MSK 2009

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 10:54:16AM +0100, Paul van der Linden wrote:

> Have you any plans (or even a time-span) to fully support IPv6?

Yes, of course. The "listen" part was the most complex one: I had to
refactor the old 2003 year code. Other parts are easy. However, I'm not plan
to add IPv6 support in geo module in near future.

> Do you have any documentation about writing modules for nginx?
> I was planning to write a more detailed documentation on module development
> then the one from Evan Miller, since I just written a module for my work
> (and customized the memcached module) and encountered it was missing much
> information, although it was very helpfull.

No. As far as I know, there are third-party documentations:
English one by Evan Miller and two Russian:

Igor Sysoev