Proper LogFormat setting for AWstats for the default nginx log output?

JW jw at
Thu Jan 1 03:00:54 MSK 2009

I have several days worth of Nginx logs that I need to run through AWstats.

I tried leaving LogFormat=1 in the awstats config (which is correct for the
default apache logs) but that doesn't work.

I search on the 'web but all the solutions I found require changing the nginx
log_format directive first (too late now).

Does anyone know the correct AWStats LogFormat settings to process a log
produced by the default nginx config?

System Administrator - Cedar Creek Software