wishlist item - store configure options

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Wed Jan 7 16:11:57 MSK 2009

On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 06:21:50PM -0500, Jonathan Vanasco wrote:

> Christmas came 360 days early this year!
> man nginx only lists this:
> 	       A summary of options is included below:
> 	       -c <configuration file> Specifies a particular configuration
> file for nginx to load.
> 	       -v Show version of program.
> 	       -t Tests nginx configuration
> So i guess what I really need is a documents update ;)

There is no official manpage for nginx.  It's probably something
added by your package builder, ask him for update.

Official documentation for command-line switches is here (in

Corresponding english wiki page is:

Maxim Dounin

p.s. As for Christmas, the reason seems clear.  Here in Russia we
celebrate Christmas at January 7. :)