previous questoin... maybe I'm grabbing at straws...

Ilan Berkner iberkner at
Thu Jan 15 23:46:01 MSK 2009

Thank you for your response.

1. Inspecting the headers with Firebug is not an option as I don't have
access to the system causing the problem (its not a virus / or bot, I'm
pretty sure its one of our apps that is causing it).
2. $http_referer is already part of the access log format and is coming up

I am thinking of writing some custom code to catch this particular issue and
see if I can get more info on it.