performance problem with Tomcat

Chang Song tru64ufs at
Mon Jan 19 17:57:48 MSK 2009

I was getting more than 70-80,000 sockets in TIME_WAIT.
I had to use tcp_timestamp to recycle them faster otherwise I get huge
dip in performance
once in a while (along with IP port range all open)

Since MSL is 60 second, that is more than 1200 TCP connections/sec.
All there is to my nginx config is upstream and proxy_pass config.
that's it.

1/19/09, 오후 10:45, Dave Cheney 작성: