performance problem with Tomcat

Chang Song tru64ufs at
Mon Jan 19 23:24:46 MSK 2009

Thank you, Robert.

Maybe I wasn't articulate enough.
I am not using AJP port, I am simply using Tomcat directly.
And I have all those sysctl setting correct, except tcp_timestamps.
With tcp_timestamps=0, I am overflowing with too many sockets in
TIME_WAIT. I have to use timestamps=1 to reduce the number of
sockets in TIME_WAIT.

1/20/09, 오전 12:15, Robert Gabriel 작성: