Needing some serious help :P

Shamunda shamunda at
Fri Jan 30 19:20:54 MSK 2009

Hi All
Ok here's my delima.  I have nginx acting as my reverse proxy, and a backend IIS server assigned with multiple addresses.
nginx server address:
IIS server Addresses:
so everything coming in to works fine and goes to the proper app server...However I also need the app server to make outbound connections as
so here's the map.
user request page >  nginx forwards to server > iis processes request .... this works perfectly.
However my application also needs to look up information from the users site without the user requesting it (security stuff)...
so i need something like
IIS app goes out to make request from  >  nginx needs to grab that identity and assign it the address of >  user site accept request because is a trusted IP.
How can this be accomplished?  Right now all my request are being rejected but it's passing the information through the default gateway not through nginx.
All help appreciated..

***** Email confidentiality notice *****

This message is private and confidential.  If you have recieved this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.