Cache questions

merlin corey merlincorey at dc949.org
Wed Jul 15 01:37:58 MSD 2009

COUNTING made good sense to me and was suitably succinct, and I have
no proble with MISSED-NOTCACHED or MISSED-NC.  UNCACHED seems good
too, but it could be confusing some new (and old) that this means it
was removed from cache, I think.

2009/7/14 Marcus Clyne <maccaday at gmail.com>:
> Jim Ohlstein wrote:
>>

>> Igor Sysoev wrote:

>>> Yes. Currently, there are "MISS", "EXPIRED", "STALE", "UPDATING", and
>>> "HIT"
>>> states. If you will think out a good name for state when miss is just