HTTP_HEADER parsing, Documentation implies $http_range should work.

Magdalena theglobeisnowdigital at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 13:18:30 MSD 2009

Thank you for your response. Strange it didnt appear to work in practice.
I used curl to send the test request, and curl interpreted it correctly
based on its trace log.

I am not having any issues with any other getparam variable accesses except
this one.
My fastcgi_params file declares mapping to be HTTP_RANGE $http_range and the
result I get is null char
from the local request state environment.