HTTP_RANGE field, has anyone used it successfully? Just need a yes or no.

Michael Shadle mike503 at
Fri Jul 24 13:53:35 MSD 2009

Sorry. I should have noted that. They come from our google gears based
uploader which sends those headers although I believe it is standard
headers for an app to send that should be dealing with content ranges
and such.

Sent from my iPhone