Ngix not picking up the index file.... after upgrade

Shri @ DevLib.Org shri at
Sat Jul 25 10:35:28 MSD 2009

I have had this working for ever and some how after the upgrade to 0.8.x it
seems to have stopped working.

The following config results in the not
working. pulls up the correct file.

What am I missing? (Yes, I do need path_info to be set correctly)

       location /classifieds/(.+\.php)(/.+)$ {
                set $script $uri;
                set $path_info "";
                        set $script $1;