Ngix not picking up the index file.... after upgrade

Shri @ DevLib.Org shri at devlib.org
Sat Jul 25 10:35:28 MSD 2009

I have had this working for ever and some how after the upgrade to 0.8.x it
seems to have stopped working.

The following config results in the http://www.hostname.com/classifieds/ not
working.

http://www.hostname.com/classifieds/index.php pulls up the correct file.

What am I missing? (Yes, I do need path_info to be set correctly)

       location /classifieds/(.+\.php)(/.+)$ {
                set $script $uri;
                set $path_info "";
                if ($uri ~ "(.+\.php)(/.+)") {