debian package for version > 0.6.32

merlin corey merlincorey at dc949.org
Sat Jul 25 16:04:41 MSD 2009

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 4:25 AM, Tom Keyser<tkeyser at emediavillage.com> wrote:
> Also, I am running Debian 4.2.3-2 so, I expect it needs to be compiled etch?
> is that correct?

Yes, you basically need another etch install (VM should be fine) with
buildessential that you make the debian package on.  You might also
need to ensure it is the same architecture as the other, I am not sure
what you are doing exactly (and it's kind of out of band for this list
- the debian specific stuff, I mean).

-- Merlin