mogilefs module 1.0.2

Michael Shadle mike503 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 19:59:32 MSD 2009

Ah, so the module does all the work, instead of the client contacting
the tracker, and the tracker using the nginx-based mogstored; this
actually takes the file itself and pushes it into the mogilefs system
for you?

I suppose that's a pretty cool feature then. Anything to keep
configuration light and usability the easiest.