mogilefs module 1.0.2

Michael Shadle mike503 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:41:23 MSD 2009

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 27, 2009, at 11:14 PM, Valery Kholodkov <valery+nginxen at grid.net.ru
 > wrote:

> Michael Shadle wrote:
>> This doesn't put the file on the server you're communicating with
>> right?
>
> Technically, it uses server you are communicating with as a temporary
> storage and then creates a single replica on the first node provided
> by
> tracker using PUT request.

I'm not sure if this is something you have to handle or the mogilefs
infrastructure does, but if you have defined multiple replicas for a
specific domain does this work like it should (I would assume that it
would return multiple nodes then)? Is it your modules responsibility
or does the tracker and it's processes handle distributing the files
amongst the other replicas?