Setting custom response headers

Michael Shadle mike503 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 00:03:34 MSD 2009

Definately. It would be a lot better than having to compile nginx
custom for each module you want. Just a simple .so file or something
that takes effect on a start or restart only still works better.
Somehow doing it via graceful reload would be even better :)

This way modules can be written and deployed any time.