Help with Rewrite Rules for Wordpress MU with try_files

Glen Lumanau glen at lumanau.web.id
Tue Jun 9 07:59:04 MSD 2009

Hello!

I've successfully using nginx with rewrite rules for wordpress MU, but still
using "if".

How can I make it works with try_files? Which as I known is faster

The old rewrite rules is

if (-f $request_filename) {

break;

}

if (-d $request_filename) {

break;

}

rewrite ^.*/files/(.*) /wp-content/blogs.php?file=$1;

if (!-e $request_filename) {

rewrite ^.+/?(/wp-.*) $1 last;

rewrite ^.+/?(/.*\.php)$ $1 last;

rewrite ^(.+)$ /index.php?q=$1 last;

}

I tried this try_files

location / {

   try_files $uri $uri/ @wordpress;

   index index.php index.html index.htm;

}

location ~ \.php$ {

   try_files $uri @wordpress;

   fastcgi_pass   unix:/tmp/php-fpm.sock;

   fastcgi_index  index.php;

   fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME  $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;

   include        fastcgi_params;

}

location @wordpress {

   fastcgi_pass   unix:/tmp/php-fpm.sock;

   fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME  $document_root/index.php;

   include        fastcgi_params;

}

But can't get the jpg files appears